We are looking for an exceptional Client Success Manager who embraces curiosity, professionalism, and a desire to help our cannabis dispensary partners maximize the value of our technology to accelerate their business’ revenue growth. AeroPay’s ideal candidate is relationship-focused and technology-oriented—and has a strong aptitude for how technical software (API) technologies work and integrate—which may vary by assigned client account. A successful AeroPay Client Success Manager is a motivated learner, team-player, and professional, and is well-organized to multi-task different issues at a time across assigned accounts.
- Own overall relationships with AeroPay merchants (dispensaries) and provide exceptional account management to ensure their ongoing business and relationship success
- Manage and interface regularly with account stakeholders at all levels, including C-Suite and operational teams in large and medium-sized accounts–many of which may be located in a specific time zone
- This position requires exceptional written and verbal communication plus a willingness to communicate over the phone to address any client concerns effectively
- Provide training for new merchants and their staff members; provide technical support on an as-needed basis.
- Educate merchants on performance metrics, insights, and how to increase their sales by encouraging more of their customers to use AeroPay
- Be responsive to supporting your clients’ customers, as they have questions about AeroPay - Increase customer adoption, ensure retention, and oversee holistic customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, and Product teams to communicate and help prioritize your clients’ needs regarding features, service, support, and collateral
- Communicate new features, improvements, and software updates as introduced (includes upselling)
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce is a plus.
- Previous business experience in a Technical or Account management role; ideally with a FinTech or SaaS company
- Demonstrated success in account relationship management or similar customer-facing role – retail store understanding a plus.
- High bandwidth - you have no problem juggling multiple tasks and accounts at once
- Superb verbal and written communication skills: you are articulate, straightforward, and engaging
- Service mindset - you love helping people
- Outstanding conflict resolution skills
- Highly motivated self-starter; a hustler with an entrepreneurial mindset and a bias to action
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to travel to client locations to cultivate relationships with clients and drive customer adoption and retention in store. Travel estimation: 10-20% or as needed.
- Benefits of working at AeroPay:
- Ability to make an impact at a company disrupting the FinTech space
- Opportunities for growth and learning
- Flexible time-off policy
- Chance to work alongside other enthusiastic goal- and results-oriented people