Aeropay is looking to hire an office manager to be responsible for supporting administrative tasks for our CEO and the general operation of our office. Duties will involve managing schedules of C-Suite executives, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, and assisting with creation of company reports and materials for management-level meetings/presentations.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities—
Assisting the CEO and C-Suite with administrative tasks including:
- Answering calls
- Scheduling meetings
- Managing schedules/calendars
- Arranging travel and other out of office meetings and events
- Assisting with creation of documents and presentations
- Assisting with Board meeting preparation
- Taking minutes at C-suite meetings
Office Manager Responsibilities—
- Overseeing general office operation including: o Answering the Company’s phone line
- Maintaining proper stock levels
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment
- Making sure the office is kept clean and orderly
- Coordinating with office building staff on building maintenance, construction and any other issues affecting the office.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior experience in office administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Ability to focus on work
- Ability to type
- Ability to make an impact at a company disrupting the FinTech space
- Opportunities for growth and learning
- Flexible time-off policy
- Chance to work alongside other enthusiastic goal- and results-oriented people