Aeropay is a Chicago-based financial technology company that serves businesses of all shapes and sizes. We are seeking a Business Development Representative to join our growing team. As the Business Development Representative, you will report directly to the Director of Demand Generation, and partner closely with our Account Executives, Solution Engineers, and our Demand Generation and Marketing teams to continue to grow and build out our sales pipeline. This role will drive revenue by sourcing and qualifying leads, driving top-of-funnel initiatives, and collaborating with our AE’s to close deals.
This is a full-time, Chicago-based position.
What you'll do:
- Identify, track, and prospect companies that need our solution
- Educate prospects on our payment delivery method, as well as our modern and systematic, customizable approach
- Understand the business needs and pain points in order to clearly define why Aeropay is the right solution
- Create drip campaigns/sequences through our CRM to enable wide reach
- Hit daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity targets across multiple channels (email, cold calling, LinkedIn messaging, etc)
- Correspond with leads to confirm meetings or follow ups to keep Aeropay top of mind
- Provide analysis or insight with our Demand Gen and Marketing teams to ensure Aeropay remains on top of market trends
- You have 1+ years of experience in Sales or Business Development at a fast-paced technology company (preferred).
- You’re able to proactively engage new clients through multiple channels
- You’re obsessed with winning and hitting quotas
- You’re able to demonstrate previous success overcoming objection and meeting a set goal
- You have strong communication skills in order to clearly and passionately the value Aeropay brings
- You have a team-player mentality, working to continually move the goal post further with the overall Sales team.
- You have strong analytical abilities with the ability to break down problems into logical steps towards a business objective and solution.
- You’ve used CRMs (like Salesforce, Hubspot, etc) to create content and track leads
- You have the ability to independently identify problems or operational inefficiencies, propose solutions, and execute on those solutions.
- You are driven to learn new skills and technologies to further your methods of sales outreach
Perks of working at AeroPay:
- Ability to make an impact at a company disrupting the FinTech space
- Opportunities for growth and learning
- Chance to work alongside other passionate people
Job Type: Full-time