Aeropay is a Chicago-based financial technology company that serves businesses of all shapes and sizes. We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our growing team!
The Social Media Specialist will support the development, monitoring, and execution of creative content across digital and social channels (including Instagram, TikTok, Threads, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google, and other emerging channels). Additionally, responsible for marketing releases as they pertain to Aeropay’s accomplishments, events, and partnerships on all social channels.
This is a full-time, Chicago-based position.
- Support Aeropay’s marketing content calendar and development for brand initiatives and campaigns.
- Work cross functionally to drive a unified, consistent message company-wide.
- Write and develop creative content for audiences (including copy, creative, and pre-recorded video, gifs, and infographics).
- Analyze and track campaign performance metrics across channels to help achieve KPIs and provide suggestions based on the data analysis.
- Assist with planning and technical support on select webcasts and live video broadcasts.
- Organized and passionate to help drive the brand of a startup.
- Proven track record of successful media campaigns on platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Threads, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google.
- Ability to work in a hybrid (in Chicago office at least 3x per week) and open concept office space.
Perks of working at Aeropay:
- Ability to make an impact at a company disrupting the FinTech space
- Opportunities for growth and learning
- Chance to work alongside other passionate people
Job Type: Full-time
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, or a related field and/or 1+ years of experience managing social media campaigns.
- Experience with Adobe/Canva/Figma platforms, social scheduling tool and AI experience preferred.
- Graphic design experience and familiarity with video editing/video editing tools preferred.